Sunday 26 September 2010

Street Style Snippet

Took some sneaky paps around LFW D5, can you tell who came in to see Ashish? Sequins and splashes of brights parading around the central venues. Pity I was in an overformal all-black look, although my shadow-like outfit let me stalk around the styles and close up on details. Overgrown knits, ankle sock knits, added trim knits, sheer knits, sequined knits.

Knitwear seems to be just an added feature, an overall or warmer, not always working as a statement piece. Although I always want more knittyness, in a way I'm glad that not everything or everyone is fully knitted as it keeps knitwear as a speciality. It is special. These shots don't even touch on what people have or can do with knitwear, so maybe for now we'll just leave the streets with their own treats shall we?


No comments:

Post a Comment